East Fallowfield Police Department

How do I obtain a copy of an accident report or incident report?

You can mail your request to:

Administrative Assistant
East Fallowfield Township Police Department
2274 Strasburg Road
East Fallowfield, Pa. 19320

In your request, include a self-addressed stamped envelope (non-residents only: add a check or money order for $15 made payable to East Fallowfield Township). Also include the date of the accident or incident, location, incident number and/or name of the complainant or operator of the vehicle.

Processing time is generally three to five working days. You may also stop at the police station at 475 Doe Run Road to pick up your report Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please call (610) 384-9163 with your request so the report is available upon arrival.

Where do I pay my traffic ticket?

Traffic citations and non-traffic citations (tickets, except parking tickets) can be paid at the following locations, depending on where the violation occurred:

District Court 15-3-07
Judge Nancy Gill
315 First Avenue, Building #3
Parkesburg, Pa. 19365
(610) 857-5547

Where do I pay my parking ticket ?

Parking tickets can be paid by mail or in person at the East Fallowfield Township building between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call (610) 384-7144.

Where can I get information about civil or criminal hearings?

Our District Court schedules all hearings. You may contact them at :

District Court 15-3-07
Judge Nancy Gill
315 First Avenue, Building #3
Parkesburg, Pa. 19365
(610) 857-5547

Can I make a late report of a crime or traffic accident by phone?

No. In the event of a crime, police officers should respond to the scene and gather information as soon as possible. If you want to file a late-reported or hit-and-run accident, you must bring your vehicle to the police station. This will assist the officer investigating the accident.

How can I file a Protection from Abuse Order?

Visit Chester County's website:

Where can I find answers regarding my Pennsylvania Drivers' License or vehicle registration?

Visit the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation website:

Where can I find information about criminal arrest records?

The Pennsylvania State Police are the central repository for criminal history information in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania State Police website details the steps for obtaining criminal history information:

Where can I find information about crime in East Fallowfield Township?

The East Fallowfield Township police provide this information to the Pennsylvania State Police for dissemination to the public via their uniform crime reporting website:

As a victim of a crime, can I receive financial compensation?

Under certain circumstances, Pennsylvania crime victims may receive compensation. For more information, visit the Victims' Compensation website:

Should I report suspicious persons or vehicles?

The Police Department depends on citizens calling to report crimes or suspicious activity. The dispatcher who takes your call will ask questions about the activity to determine its nature and ask for descriptions of the people involved. You may be asked if an officer or detective may contact you but you may refuse. IF IT SEEMS SUSPICIOUS - REPORT IT. We would rather check out five harmless situations then miss one crime about to happen.

Does the Police Department do fingerprinting and when can I have my fingerprints done?

Yes, the police can do fingerprinting for the public. Please call 610.384.9163 to schedule an appointment.

Why did it take so long for the police to come when I called them?

All requests for police services are assigned to priority based on the seriousness of the incident and the potential for injury or damage to property. At times, calls of less urgent nature must be delayed so that we can respond immediately to emergencies.

Can the police open my car if I have locked my keys inside?

Yes. If you lock your keys inside your car, it is suggested that you contact a local locksmith or towing service for assistance. If a child is locked in a car and is in distress, call 911, and police, fire and emergency medical units will be dispatched.

How can I find out if someone is in jail, when someone in jail can be visited and any other information about persons in jail?

You may contact the Chester County Prison at 610.793.1510.

East Fallowfield Township

2264 Strasburg Road
East Fallowfield, PA  19320
610-384-7143 (fax)


Monday- Thursday

8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Note: The office lobby will be closed to the public on Fridays through Labor Day

However, visitors can still use the outside drop box or contact us by phone


Upcoming EFT Events

Sign Up Now!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter